Electrical engineer projects
Are you an electrical engineering specialist and do you want to be challenged with complex installations? Then Alfen is looking for you!
What will you do?
As an Electrical Engineering Specialist, you will work on creating designs and calculations for complex electrical installations. You will be part of the engineering team, as well as the project team of TheBattery, in order to get the best possible picture of the project and customer requirements. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performing calculations on electrical networks;
- Calculation and selection of proper cable installation through simulations;
- Preparing electrical security plan projects;
- Translating customer-specific questions for 10kV/20kV grid connections or networks into creative and functional solutions registering incoming and outgoing project documents;
- Development of customer-specific low voltage and medium voltage distribution installations;
- Dimensioning transformers and inverters battery storage systems;
- Application of both NEN and IEC standards in relation to grid connections.
What do we offer you?
An independent and responsible job with room for personal input, new ideas, initiatives and entrepreneurship. Alfen is a fast growing company with a clear focus on conquering the market and focusing on the energy transition. All this takes place in a pleasant, open and informal working atmosphere where, in addition to work, activities are also part of Alfen's culture. This could include an online escaperoom or fun quiz with accompanying snacks, and if the weather permits: a bowling night, a visit to Almere City games, mudflat hiking, and more.
Naturally, we offer you an appropriate benefits package including a phone and laptop and you are also entitled to 27 vacation days + 13 ADV per year. We think it is important that you can relax regularly. In addition, you will have motivated colleagues who are willing to share knowledge and we will give you opportunities to develop as a professional.
What do we ask of you?
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering (energy engineering);
- At least 3 years of work experience in project-based work;
- Knowledge and experience with Vision and Matlab;
- Communication skills;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written.
Then we would like to hear from you. You can apply directly via the job button but you can also first contact Jiska Andeweg (Corporate Recruiter) at telephone number 06-13113080.