Senior Software Test Engineer
Do you have a passion for Software Testing and enthusiasm for Technical Product Development? Do you enjoy taking senior responsibility for testing complex projects? Then we are looking for you.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, within our multidisciplinary R&D team, you participate in the agile scrum process within Software Development.
You are responsible for testing the software of our charging solutions for electric transportation. Our software provides various functionalities (think integration with back-office systems, load balancing, OCPP communication, vehicle-to-grid, response to real-time energy tariffs, etc.). In consultation with your colleagues from the CI/CD team, you establish the necessary test protocols, carry out tests and are able to produce a clear test report and provide improvement proposals.
- Improving test processes, creating test protocols, and conducting software testing within the Agile Scrum process;
- Identifying user stories and test routines;
- Contributing to test automation;
- Preparing test reports and proposing improvement suggestions.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a great role in an appealing and challenging environment. You will contribute to the success of our innovative R&D department. Depending on your education and experience, we offer a competitive salary. Furthermore, we believe in professional development and expect you to take initiative and make choices in consultation with your manager that support your career with us.
What do we ask of you?
You are results- and quality-oriented, and have a practical mindset. For this challenging and diverse role, we are looking for a communicative and flexible team player with a no-nonsense mentality. You can also recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Relevant completed bachelor degree ((Embedded) Software, Computer Science, Robotics, etc.);
- Experience with software testing in an Agile Scrum environment;
- Experience with test automation for embedded platforms (Jenkins and Python);
- Affinity for high-tech product development and/or electrical products;
- Interest in defining processes;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Do we have your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. You can directly apply using the apply button, but you can also first contact Marlon de Vries, Team Lead Corporate Recruitment, at telephone number 06-13480850.