Technical Aftersales UK
Are you someone who is driven to achieve successes and keep customer satisfaction high? Do you value personal development? Do you want to work in a future-proof industry and contribute to the energy transition? Then come work at Alfen in the role of technical aftersales support!
What are you going to do?
As a technical aftersales support you are responsible for handling customer raised service tickets via the Alfen service portal. It is important to analyze, diagnose and solve the issues within the contractual customer SLA’s. This doesn't sound crazy to you. In fact, you are used to working with tickets and SLA’s. With your excellent communicating and problem solving skills your always getting the job done. In this role, you will work closely with Customer Support, R&D and Aftersales.
Some of your other tasks will be:
- Remote support for onsite issues.
- Monitoring planning, progress and quality in assigned projects, focused on process improvements.
- Maintain and develop internal relationships with HQ based staff in Customer Support, R&D and, After Sales to ensure customer queries can be dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Produce reports, analyze the results and convert these into action plans for field service partner.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging and varied role in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Support to succeed from experienced industry experts throughout the organization.
- Full ongoing technical system and product training.
- An essential part in a great team.
- Good remuneration.
- Remote working.
What do we ask of you?
- Experienced in the electrical sector, ideally in EV Charging.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics would be advantageous.
- Experience in Technical/Customer Support.
- Knowledge of and experience with MS-Office, ERP, CRM and Jira systems.
- A willingness to travel to HQ based in Netherlands for dedicated training.
Do you see a match and are you interested in this position? Then please apply via the site or contact our Corporate Recruiter, Janine Keizerweerd, first on telephone number +31(0)6-17154549.
Your application is an important step towards your future career at Alfen. Would you like to know more about the application procedure? Please click here