Senior Hardware Test Engineer R&D
Are you excited by coordinating, developing, and executing tests on electrical products and do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Then this is your job! We are looking for a Senior Hardware Test Engineer R&D for the development of charging stations.
What are you going to do?
Within our multidisciplinary R&D department, you are, together with the hardware test team, responsible for testing new products and product adjustments. Within the team, you are the specialist for our product group charging stations for electric vehicles. You work together with other disciplines (such as mechanical engineering and hardware engineering) and with your other test colleagues for both software testing and testing of transformer stations and energy storage systems. In consultation with the R&D colleagues, you set up test protocols, carry out tests, analyze the results, make test reports and propose improvements in the event of any deviations.
Role and responsibilities:
You are involved in the full testing of charging stations, thus ensuring that the functions of the product work well and meet all requirements. As a Senior, you guide colleagues, organize activities and act as the point of contact within the team. Your tasks include:
- Collecting and interpreting product requirements, product and safety standards, schematics, drawings;
- Setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test procedures and of course carrying out the tests;
- Independently testing all aspects of the product; such as component, functionality, performance, and safety testing;
- Collecting and analyzing/interpreting test data, writing reports to identify the cause of possible faults;
- Giving feedback, tracing results to quality risks and reporting to all stakeholders.
What do we offer you?
A self-sufficient, practical and responsible job with room for your own input, new ideas, initiatives, and entrepreneurship. Alfen is a rapidly growing company that is focused on conquering the market and is focused on the energy transition. All this in a pleasant, open and informal working environment, where activities are also part of the culture of Alfen. This includes things like an online escape room, a bowling night, visits to Almere City matches, mudflat hiking, and more.
Of course, we offer you a suitable employment package with a phone and a laptop, and you are entitled to 27 vacation days + 13 days off per year. We also think it's important that you can relax regularly. In addition, you have motivated colleagues who are willing to share knowledge and we give you opportunities to develop yourself as a professional.
What do you bring?
You have experience in a testing environment with electrical products and you are ready for the next step. We are looking for an organizational strong Senior, where growth to the role of Lead is possible.
You can also recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Graduated in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics;
- 5+ years of experience with hardware testing of electrical products;
- Experience with creating test plans and reporting;
- Knowledge of and experience with IEC, EN, and CE standards;
- Strong in document and process management.
Have we sparked your interest?
If you are interested in the Test Engineer position, please apply with your CV and cover letter through the "Apply" button. For more information, please contact Marlon de Vries, Team Lead Corporate Recruitment at phone number 06-13480850
Your application is an important step towards a future within Alfen. Would you like to know what you can expect from us in the application process? Please Click here