Visit us at ees Europe - part of the Smarter E
Alfen will be exhibiting at the ees Europe 2019. Come and visit us at the Messe München exhibition center on 15, 16 and 17 May. We would like to welcome you to our booth B1.270 in hall B1.
About ees Europe
Renewable energy is more than just an alternative to conventional energy sources. This is where The smarter E Europe comes in, as the most important innovation hub for new energy solutions, dedicating itself to all topics relevant for the industry.
The smarter E Europe is bringing together four exhibitions from May 15–17, 2019:
- Intersolar Europe – The world's leading exhibition for the solar industry
- ees Europe – Europe’s largest and most international exhibition for batteries and energy storage systems
- Power2Drive Europe – The international exhibition for charging infrastructure and e-mobility
- EM-Power – The exhibition for intelligent energy use in industry and buildings
Alfen Thebattery - energy storage solutions
- frequency response
- emergency back-up
- renewables optimisation
- EV charging integration
Alfen Charging Equipment
- the ability to respond to time-of-use tariffs & integration with smart energy solutions
- dynamic load balancing functionality
- a choice of any OCPP management system
- OLEV 2019 compliance
Any smart charging solution must, ultimately, be part of a larger ecosystem, where integration and interoperability are essential for energy and grid optimisation. Our products have been specifically designed for this purpose. As well as being able to communicate and respond to wider energy solution technologies, they now offer static and dynamic load balancing to allow for optimal charging of vehicles within the confines of the grid connection. Rather than restricting customers to a single metering solution to deliver this, Alfen’s charge points can be integrated with any meter or energy management system that communicates via Modbus.
Static and dynamic load balancing can be achieved at both individual, and multiple networked, charge point level. Alfen’s Smart Charging Network allows for the integration of up to 100 single, or 50 dual socket, charge points on a single site. These all communicate with each other in a non-hierarchical mesh network, to ensure optimal distribution of load at all times and remove the reliance on a single ‘master’ unit to function correctly. This unrivalled level of functionality makes Alfen a natural choice to help optimise:
- Smart energy and grid projects
- Smart homes
- Single site smart charging networks
- Public infrastructure projects
Get your ticket
To get your free ticket, send a mail with your name and companyname to email@example.com.
To buy your ticket, click the link below.