What will you be doing?
The Bid Manager Charging Equipment will be working closely with the Tender Manager on writing winning proposals. Because you clearly see what the wishes and requirements of the customers are, you are able to identify the opportunities across Europe and risks of specifications and draw up a plan. Your ability to keep an overview and analytical skills ensure that you have a sharp eye on how the process is going and where adjustments are needed. As a Bid Manager you are able to effectively organize and monitor all underlying tasks and you are able to write a commercial offer.
You use your experience to meet unexpected or changed customer wishes, within the set deadlines. You easily seek contact with technicians, salesmen and production, but also with people from purchasing and legal affairs. Like no other, you are able to translate the inputs from these various departments into an attractive commercial proposal that seamlessly matches Alfen's quality standards and the customer's wishes. Your communication strength ensures that you can manage well at all levels.
What do we offer you?
An independent job within a fast growing company in an international, innovative environment, where there is room for personal development. Your performance will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a company car.
What would we like to see in your profile?
- A bachelor or master degree with a technical aspect for example Industrial Engineering and Management
- Experience in a technical, energy or charging equipment has a strong preference
- You are ready for your second or third step in your career
- You can easily communicate with the sales departments and technical departments across Europe
- You are a strong communicator with knowledge of proper English usage. Any additional language is an advantage
- You are commercial driven, enthusiastic and ambitious
Are you interested?
Please send your application via this link https://www.yer.nl/Vacature-detail/2683/10101777/Bid-Manager-Charging-Equipment.html
Only candidates that apply via YER will be taken into consideration as they have exclusivity for this vacancy.
In case you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact
+31 (0)20 697 50 11
+31 (0)6 292 391 76
Your application is an important step for your future at Alfen. Would you like to know more about our application process? Click here.