What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Coördinator Service Partner Management to expand the Alfen Charging Equipment Service partner network. This position will play an important part in driving our European Customer Service strategy forward and continue to expand our footprint. In this position you will share responsibility for our field service operations in Europe with the local service responsible in the country, as well as enabling the commercial success of our after sales and sales department.
You will be working closely with colleagues from the local After Sales & Sales team to onboard new partners to our Service network. You are a true allrounder with great leadership and collaboration skills. You will benefit from your experience and knowledge of the industry as a whole to facilitate operational consistency and excellence within the Service Partner network.
What do we offer you?
An independent and responsible job with room for personal input, new ideas, initiatives and entrepreneurship. Alfen is a fast-growing company that is busy conquering the market with a clear focus on the energy transition.
And all this in a pleasant, open and informal working atmosphere where, in addition to work, fun and sporting activities are also part of the company culture. Here you can think of a pub quiz, participation in competitions such as the Almere City Run, mudflat hiking, etc.
Naturally, we offer you an appropriate employment package and we give you the opportunity to develop as a professional. In addition, you will have experienced colleagues who are willing to share their knowledge so that you can develop further.
What do we ask from you?
For a good match, we are looking for an experienced Coordinator Service Partner Management with a results-oriented, entrepreneurial attitude who can easily communicate at various levels. You are used to think along with the business and to advise from your expertise. Furthermore we would like to see in your resume that you:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in vendor management, contract management and service management
- Expert knowledge of supplier- and contract management field of expertise
- Affinity with technology and experience or affinity with relevant rules and regulations
- Detail oriented, analytical, precise and capable of identifying trends and opportunities for efficient and better performance
- Relevant experience in an international environment
- Social skills for intensive alignment, negotiation, discussions and advise towards suppliers
- Excellent communicative skills in English, Dutch is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Do we have your attention?
Do you see a match and are you interested in this position? Then please apply via the site or contact our Corporate Recruiter, John de Haas, first on telephone number 06-82059857.
Your application is an important step towards your future career at Alfen. Would you like to know more about the application procedure? Please click here