What will you do?
In the position of Hardware Engineer you will work within our Research & Development department. Within the Hardware / Electronics team we are engaged in the design of hardware - we are concerned with the development of both new products or functionalities, as well as the optimization of existing ones. The innovations are directly applied by Alfen in charging stations, energy storage systems and elements required for the automation of transformer substations.
Specifically, we are currently looking for a Hardware Engineer - Product Lifecycle. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the continuity of product manufacturability. Some of your duties include:
- End-of-life analysis;
- Monitoring/analysis of the availability of electronic components;
- Assessment of alternative components;
- Modification of the design based on alternative components;
- Answering questions from Purchasing, Production, Product Management and the Quality Department;
- Support of the hardware development team;
- Support with compliance measurements and with realization/maintenance of test equipment;
- Quality analysis (including investigation and repair of defects).
What do we offer you?
We offer you a versatile and challenging position within our fast-growing organization. Naturally, we offer you an appropriate remuneration package. Since we consider it important that you continue to develop as a professional, we expect you to take initiatives and, in consultation with your manager, make choices that will support your career within Alfen.
What are we looking for?
You are motivated, critical and have strong communication skills. You can easily connect with the other disciplines within our organization. You have an independent and analytical mind and have a healthy dose of stubbornness. For a good match we would like to see the following in your CV:
- Have a bachelors or master degree in electrical engineering or electronics;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with analog electronics and EMC. Experience with high power electronics is an advantage;
- You have experience with Altium;
- Have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
Do we have your interest?
Do you see a match and are you interested in this position? Please apply immediately by using the button function or you can first contact our Support Manager R&D, Ezra Dasberg, at telephone number 06-10311150.
Your application is an important step towards your future career at Alfen. Would you like to know more about the application procedure? Please Click here