What are you going to do?
Alfen is a growing organisation, so there is an increasing need for clear, practical processes and software tools to support these processes. You will initiate improvements and coordinate them with internal departments, both with the various disciplines within the R&D department itself as well as with colleagues from ICT, QHSE and business control. You are also in regular contact with suppliers of software tools, in order to roll them out in the organisation. You ensure a good implementation, thorough training and provide support to the users, so that the processes and tools are deployed correctly.
In addition, you take care of the necessary analyses and evaluation of the processes implemented, in order to continue to improve continuously.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a great role in an appealing and challenging environment. You will contribute to the success of our innovative R&D department. Depending on your education and experience, we offer you a suitable salary. Furthermore, we find it important that you develop yourself further as a professional. We expect you to take the initiative and, in consultation with your manager, make choices that support your career with us.
What do we ask of you?
- You have a completed HBO/WO study programme. This may be in the direction of Technical Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of product development.
- In addition, you have at least 3 years' experience with project management and product development methods and techniques (e.g. IPMA, Prince 2, PMI, NPD, Scrum, Agile, etc.).
- You have sufficient knowledge of software tools (including engineering and project management and portfolio tools).
- You can express yourself very well in both English and Dutch.
Have we stimulated your interest?
Do you see a match and are you interested in this position? Then please apply via the site or contact our Corporate Recruiter a.i., Enrico de Werk, on telephone number 06-82784091.
Your application is an important step towards your future career at Alfen. Would you like to know more about the application procedure? Please click here