Technical Aftersales Support France
Are you a customer-oriented electrical technician who wants to be part of the e-mobility revolution in France? This is a great opportunity to leverage your technical background and collaborative mindset by joining us as our next After Sales Support in France.
What will you be doing?
The Charging Equipment business unit is one of the most innovative and fastest-growing teams within Alfen. Within the role of After Sales Support for this division, you will be responsible for our local Field Service partners, not only as a contact person, but also to take care of first-line technical support and customer service by handling tickets from our customers. This role is involved in process improvements and works closely with the internal departments R&D, Sales and Services in the Netherlands.
- Will provide support and follow up on agreed SLA's and safety instructions.
- Follow up on warranties as well as potential customers complaints.
- Produce reports, analyse the results and convert these into action plans.
- Anticipate developments in the market and steer towards increasing customer satisfaction.
- Operational management of 3rd party service partners.
- Planning and distribution of activities.
- Focus on customers and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring planning, progress and quality in assigned projects, focused on process improvements.
What will we offer you?
You will join a company with a unique integrated proposition, over 8 decades of experience, and a true passion for creating the electricity grid of the future: reliable, sustainable and innovative. You will report to the Country Manager and have a functional line to the Manager of Global Service Operations.
What do we want to see in your resume?
- Have a relevant technical or commercial education at Bachelor level (for example (Technical) Business Administration, Economics or Electrical Engineering).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a service oriented role, preferable at a manufacturer of electronic equipment.
- Knowledge of and experience with MS-Office, ERP and CRM systems.
- You must be fluent in French as well as English, both verbally and in writing.
- Relevant knowledge on country specific safety requirements for field services.
- Knowledge of and experience with improvement processes (LEAN).
- Have a strong, professional, critical and people-oriented personality, which is focused on achieving results together.
Do we have your attention?
Do you see a match and are you interested in this position? Then please apply via the apply button on our website!
Your application is an important step towards your future career at Alfen. Would you like to know more about the application procedure? Please click here