It is possible to give a charge pass access to all charging stations under your administration in ICU Connect. To do so, a charge pass needs to be created first and should then be added to the right 'group'. The charge pass is then valid for all charging stations that belong to the corresponding 'group'. Please follow the steps below:
- Hold the charge pass in front of the pass reader of the charging station. Currently, the charge pass will still be denied.
- Locate the charging station in ICU Connect.
- Go to the ‘Notification’ tab on the page of the charging station. Here you can see that your charge pass has been denied.
- This notification shows you “Authorisation failed, local id=04XXXXXXXXXXX”. This is the so-called 'hidden id'. Copy this string.
- Click on 'Persons' in the menu bar of ICU Connect.
- Click on 'Identifications' in the left column.
- Enter the ID in the 'Hidden ID' field to validate if this ID is already known.
- Does a charge pass with this corresponding ID already exist in ICU Connect? Then this ID is already known at a different CPO and connected to a different group. Please contact Sales Support via email@example.com or via (+31)36 54 93 402 in that case.
- Is there no charge pass with this corresponding ID in ICU Connect? Then click on 'Create' on the left side of the title 'Identification overview'. A form appears.
- Enter the 'hidden id' (from Step 4) in the 'hidden id' field. Make sure to enter it without spaces.
- Fill in the ‘Visible id’ field with the number as shown on the charge pass.
- Set the expiry date to a date a few years in the future.
- Set the status to 'Valid'.
- Choose the group (of the charging station) to which the charge pass should be added and add it to the column of ‘Selected Groups’.
- Click on 'Add'.
The pass has now been added to the group and can be used for charging on all charging stations in the corresponding group.