Do you get excited about technologically challenging projects and do you want to contribute hands-on to a sustainable future? Then apply for the position of Commissioning Engineer
As a Commissioning Engineer you start in the production in Almere with inspecting our systems. This way you become acquainted with our beautiful product. After a thorough familiarization period, you will start working independently, but you will also work together a lot in a team and with various specialists. You will work on projects at home and abroad, where you are ultimately responsible for starting up, managing, maintaining and inspecting our systems. You are the specialist in solving complex problems. This makes you both an internal and external point of contact.
What are you going to do?
- Commissioning of our energy storage systems on location and ensuring correct integration within the total project;
- Checking and monitoring the product quality during the preparation of our products both on the project location and at our production location in Almere;
- Supervising and directing (Assistant) Mechanics;
- Drawing up (technical) reports of the work performed, such as inspections, measurements and deviations found;
- Point of contact for the customer during project work on project location;
- Analyzing and solving technical problems (where necessary in consultation with third parties);
- Carrying out measurements and tests on electrical installations;
- Providing remote support to customers via operating systems.
What do we offer?
An independent and responsible job with room for personal input, new ideas, initiatives and entrepreneurship. Alfen is a fast-growing company with a clear focus on conquering the market and focusing on the energy transition. All the above in a pleasant, open and informal working atmosphere, where activities are part of Alfen's culture in addition to work.
You can think of an online escape room or a fun quiz with accompanying snacks, and now that it is possible again: a bowling evening, a visit to the Almere City games, mudflat hiking, and more.
Naturally, we offer you a package of suitable employment conditions with a telephone and a laptop and you are also entitled to 27 vacation days + 13 ADV per year. We also think it is important that you can relax regularly. In addition, you will work with driven colleagues who are willing to share knowledge and you are given a variety of opportunities to develop as a professional.
What do we ask of you?
For a good match, we will at least see in your CV that you have:
- A completed Bachelor degree in electrical engineering with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of PLC systems and/or Embedded Software
- Preferably in possession of the following certificates: VP low voltage and high voltage
- Communicative skills, result-oriented, flexible, team player and quality-oriented
- Fluently in English; both verbally and in writing
Do you get energy from this position? Then apply quickly or contact Jiska Andeweg, Corporate Recruiter, on telephone number 06-13113080 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application is an important step towards a future within Alfen. Would you like to know what to expect from us during the application procedure? Then click here.