Energy Storage Summit 2018
Alfen will be exhibiting at the Energy Storage Summit on 27th and 28th February in Victoria Park Plaza - London. Come and visit us.
Storage of electricity will play an inevitable role in our energy grid. It is needed to match energy production with consumption and to stabilise the grid due to increasing decentralized generation and the growing penetration of electrical vehicles. Already today, industrial battery storage is frequently used to mitigate the risk of the unpredictability of renewable energy sources.
Alfen's TheBattery balances energy supply and demand, avoiding significant investments in power grids and connections. In addition, TheBattery enables trading opportunities as well as autonomous electricity grids in combination with solar and/or wind energy. TheBattery is being used by multiple utilities, grid operators, large and small energy producers and traders, as well as by EV rapid charging service providers and industrial production companies.
About Energy Storage Summit
The largest UK downstream focused event addressing energy storage. Four streams filled with developers, financiers, utilities, networks and aggregators discussing standalone storage, along with co-located and C&I applications. Also new for 2018 will be two entire streams dedicated to both UK and international case studies.
Energy Storage Summit returns to London in February, and with interest building around the potential of the UK storage sector, the event expands across two days in 2018 to reflect the upward trajectory of this exciting market.
THIS YEAR THE CONTENT WILL FOCUS ON:
- Policy and regulations: future of network charging and embedded benefits, length of contracts and alignment of tender process
- System operator: what are the system operator’s needs and strategies; and what impact they will have on the revenue stream for storage?
- Strategy: how are companies across the value chain approaching the market?
- PPAs: who is providing them, at what price and how do they make your project more bankable?
- Finance: debt, equity, asset finance and corporate capital: who are the players and what are they willing to lend/invest against?
- Case Studies: hear from the most successful commercial projects, both in the UK and Europe
- Revenue Streams: future of revenue streams, volume, application processes and synergies
- Technology, innovation and integrated systems: pros and cons for different technologies; the link between EVs, charging infrastructure and energy storage
Find out more : Energy Storage Summit
More information will follow shortly about subscribing and visiting the event.